Gynius Plus AB works focused on saving lives and waits for you to share this mission and be part of our future.
We work hard to create an inspiring and welcoming environment, with people passionate about what they do and helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
Welcome to share your talent with us!
· Ability to prioritize tasks, plan, set goals and meet deadlines.
· Should be able to learn products, specifications, and markets quickly.
· Excellent communication skills in written format, one-on-one meetings and group presentations.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office package and experience with Sales Force.
· Ideal candidates will build long term relationships with customers.
· Must be comfortable cold calling with proven success.
· Be able to travel within sales territory occasionally; mainly day trips, with occasional overnight.
Work from Gothenburg Office: Järnbrotts Prästväg 2, 421 47 Västra Frölunda
Please send cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly put email subject with: Summer Practice_Sales Trainee
Job Type: Part-time.
Language: Fluent in English, Swedish and will be an additional Spanish.
Experience: Academic background: Studying Marketing/Sales or relevant areas at university.
Benefits: Innovative and young working atmosphere.
Internship period: 3 months (Possibility of being a permanent employee after the practice period).